Shark Bait Blog

Environment.. and Scuba Diving.

Monday, February 13, 2006




New Blogger.....Do I need to get out more? :o)



(photo - © L.nasus)


I originally created a blog account purely so I could post comments on other blogs with a recognised 'Nym.
However contributing to blogs on various platforms, made me aware that I could provide a useful information resource; particularly for fellow scuba diving enthusiasts plus some environmental activism links.

It may take me some time to get this blog fully operational but in the meantime, here are the ground rules -

The right to free speech is recognised, the 'right' to abuse others and behave like a muppet is not. I will edit offensive material.
Moderator's judgement is final! :o)


The next installment will be a rough guide to diving near Eleuthera, in the Bahamas.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 18, 2006, Blogger Lamna nasus said…

    27th June 2006 Update -

    This post was referenced by David@Tokyo as being an example of a lack of integrity. The truth, as ever with David is of course somewhat different to his propaganda spin.

    My statement refers to 'offensive' material, not material that I disagree with.
    David struggles with this concept of freedom of speech and so censors material that he feels actively threatens his view of the world; while permitting Anonymous pro-whaling contributors to his blog to indulge tirades of invective against selected targets.
    This trollish activity is tolerated by David because they take the level of abuse higher than David feels is politically expediant for his own ad hominem remarks about individuals, politicians, NGOs and governments, Mao Tse-tung would be most impressed.

    Readers can of course follow censored discussions on my blog, since David has decided that I am blurring the propaganda message he wishes to disseminate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home